Madison County, Alabama Bill of Sale
The Madison county bill of sale form must be used within ten (10) days from the date of sale of the vehicle transaction (Find Location). In order to fill in the document, the following information must be entered;
- Amount of Vehicle ($)
- Purchaser’s Name and Address
- Description of Vehicle including;
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Seller’s Name and Address
- Any Encumbrances (if any)
- Date of Sale
- Witnesses (if any)
- Notary Public (if any)
- Odometer Disclosure Form
It is highly recommended, especially for high-end vehicle transactions, to have a notary public witness the signatures and at the very least a witness (not required by State law to have witnesses).
- Duplicate/Replacement Title Application
- Power of Attorney – To be used if the owner elects another person to sell the vehicle on their behalf.
- All Madison County DMV Forms