Nevada Boat Bill of Sale
The Nevada boat bill of sale form is for documenting the details and the parties involved in a transaction involving a vessel. It may be any type of dinghy, motorboat, sailboat, or raft and the new owner must use the bill of sale when registering the watercraft with the Nevada Dept. of Wildlife.
How to Write
The information provided below should be used to fill-in the highlighted areas on the bill of sale:
- Date of Sale – The transfer of monetary funds and possession of the vessel should also happen on this date unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The Parties’ Information – At the time of sale, identification of the buyer and seller should be presented to one another.
- Vessel Description
- Hull Style/Type
- Hull Identification Number (HIN)
- Other Details – Such as the name of the boat.
- Purchase Price – Including any type of payment structure or promissory note
- Liens and Encumbrances (if any)
- Vessel Condition
- Additional Terms and Conditions
- Signature Area
- *Notary Acknowledgment – If a notary public has been chosen to witness the signatures