Virginia DMV Bill of Sale
The Virginia DMV bill of sale is for the transfer of a motor vehicle from one party, “the Seller”, to another, “the Buyer”. The form must be filled-in with the full details of each party and the transaction/exchange information. It should be completed in addition to it’s attachment, the Odometer Disclosure Statement (Form VSA-5), that must be completed by all vehicles nine (9) years of age or younger.
Vehicle Registration Forms – To be returned to a DMV Location
- Vehicle Bill of Sale – including Odometer Disclosure Statement (Form VSA-5)
- Application for Registration (Form VSA-14)
- Application for Title/Registration (Form VSA-17a)
- Blank Check for Fees – See Fee Calculator – See Fee Schedule
- *Vehicle Price Certification (Form SUT-1) – *Only for vehicles over five (5) years old.
- *Power of Attorney (Form VSA-70) – *For any owner of a vehicle seeking to use an agent to negotiate and facilitate the sale.