Arizona Firearm/Gun Bill of Sale
The Arizona firearm bill of sale form is used between an owner of a firearm, including handguns and assault weapons, to legally sell to a willing buyer for financial payment. Arizona has lax gun laws and there is no requirement for the buyer to obtain any type of licensing or permit(s) to carry a concealed weapon. The only reason an individual may Apply for a concealed weapons permit is to operate it in a Reciprocal State.
How to Fill-in the Arizona Firearm Bill of Sale
The form can be filled in by inputting:
- Date of Sale
- Seller’s Name
- Seller’s Address
- Buyer’s Name
- Buyer’s Address
- Serial Number (S/N)
- Price in text and numerical value
- Payment Options
- One-Time (Single)
- Downpayment with balance by or at a specific date
- Downpayment with payment schedule listed in a promissory note form.
Condition of the Firearm
- Any known defect(s)
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Fill-in additional statement(s) that the Parties have agreed upon and mark them down in the agreement. Verbal agreements do not hold up legally so it is best to make any side-arrangement(s) to be written.
- Signature of Buyer
- Signature of Seller
- Witness(es) – if any
- Notary Public – if any
- Buyer and Seller must affirm that what they are saying is true and correct
- Buyer and Seller must initial to assure that the transaction taking place is legal for all parties.