Mobile County, Alabama Bill of Sale

No rating yet

The Mobile County bill of sale should be used for all vehicles that will be transferred to a new owner who is a resident. The form along with all vehicle information should be submitted to a local Department of Revenue office.

To fill in the form the following must be written by both parties;

  • Amount of Sale ($)
  • Purchaser’s Name and Full Address
  • Description of Vehicle: Year, Make, Model, and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Seller’s Name and Full Address
  • Date of Sale
  • Signature of Seller (Buyer is not required)
  • Odometer Disclosure Form

The seller should also transfer the vehicle’s title and have it assigned over to the new owner. If the seller does not have their title the new owner will have to apply for a new one at the Department of Revenue office.

  • If the owner decides to use someone else to sell the vehicle on their behalf, the power of attorney form must be signed.