Hamilton County, Tennessee Bill of Sale | BK441
The Hamilton County, Tennessee bill of sale, also known as Form BK441, is a legal document that allows a resident to be able to convey the ownership to another party for any type of motor vehicle.
- Odometer Disclosure Statement – For any vehicle under 16,000 pounds and below 10 years of age.
- Power of Attorney – If the owner of a vehicle decides to sell using another person to handle the negotiation and the transfer of title.
- DMV Office Location
How to Write
Fill-in the highlighted fields with the following information before printing:
- Purchase Price
- Seller’s Name
- Description of Motor Vehicle including: Make, Type, Model, Motor Number/Serial Number, Body Number (if any) License Number, and State of Registration.
- Existing Liens and/or Encumbrances (if any)
- Date of Sale
- Signature of Seller
- Notary Public Acknowledgment