Ohio Boat Bill of Sale
The Ohio boat bill of sale is designated for a buyer and seller seeking to create a legal contract for the sale of a vessel. The details of the parties should be entered along with the purchase price. If there are any extras included with the sale they should be marked down to ensure possession on the date of sale.
How to Register
- Vessel Bill of Sale
- Registration Application (Form DNR-8460)
- HIN Application (Form DNR-8509)
- *Outboard Motor Vehicle Affidavit (Form DNR 8503)
- *Power of Attorney (Form DNR-8464) – *Only if another person was used when selling the boat
- Blank Check for Fees
- View All Watercraft Forms
- Once the form has been signed by both parties, the transfer of monetary funds and possession of the vessel should take place immediately.