Alaska Bill of Sale Forms

Alaska bill of sale forms allow a buyer and seller to write down the details of a transaction for legal documentation. In order to fill-in both owners should provide identification, such as a driver's license, enter the purchase price, names and addresses of both parties (buyer and seller), and should sign at the bottom of the agreement. Once cash or trade has traded possession between the two (2) parties the deal is final and the paper form should be kept by purchaser and seller.

The Alaska firearm bill of sale form allows for a person that owns any type of gun to be able to sell it t someone else. The serial number must be visible and the new owner must be eighteen (18) years of age and have no limitations against themselves owning a firearm. Alaska Gun Laws There are no restrictions or permits an individual must obtain in order to own a firearm in Alaska. Also, the new owner does not need to…

The Alaska vehicle bill of sale is used only for personal and documentation purposes and is not required by State law or for filing with the DMV. To conduct a vehicle transaction and transfer title to another person, the seller must fill-in their title with the complete information of the new owner with the subject titled “Assigned to”. If the seller does not have their title then they must apply for a new one which involves filling out the Affidavit…

The Alaska boat bill of sale is used to transfer the ownership and provide legal proof of the transaction in return for monetary funds. The form is required when registering at a DMV office. How to Register a Boat Boat Registration Application Ownership Document which must be one of the following; Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (MSO) Carpenter’s Certificate Bill of Sale Title or Registration from a prior State Blank Check for the Fee(s) Other Forms Boat Transaction Application

For motor vehicles, a bill of sale is not required by law. Although, the Division of Motor Vehicles does accept the Notice of Transfer Pending (Form 820) which can be filled-in via PDF Format or online.

If the owner of the vehicle would like another person or entity to sell it on their behalf, Form 847 (power of attorney) document must be completed.

All vehicles sold that are under ten (10) years old and sixteen thousand pounds (16,000) must have the odometer disclosure form filled-in via federal law.

Find an Alaska DMV Location