Dog/Puppy Bill of Sale
The dog bill of sale should be used as a receipt for an exchange of monetary funds for the ownership of a pooch. If the dog is more than a year old, any registration tags or ownership/identification cards should be transferred with the sale. If it is a puppy, any veterinarian shots and previous appointments should be obtained by the owner.
How to Write
The form is available in a fillable PDF Format to be filled-in with the following information:
- Purchase Sum ($)
- Seller’s Name
- Seller’s Address
- Dog’s: Name (if any), Breed, Date of Birth (DOB), Color, Sex (Male/Female), Registration Number (if any), Sire Name, Dam Name
- Disclosure Period – The buyer may elect to have a time period for inspecting the animal with a veterinarian.
- Additional Provisions (if any)
- Governing Law (State of Transaction)
- Seller’s Signature – Buyer is not required to sign