Kansas Bill of Sale Forms

The Kansas bill of sale forms are provided by the Department of Revenue Division of Motor Vehicles that allow an individual or entity to sell a vehicle, boat, or firearm by writing the full details of the transaction on the form and authorizing.

The Kansas boat bill of sale form allows a person or entity to handle a private sale on their own. The form is provided by the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism in order to legally transfer the ownership of a watercraft. The details of the boat, motor, and trailer (if any) should be stated in the form, and the new owner will be required to register the vessel. How to Register Fill-in the Application and write a check payable…

Issued by the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the bill of sale form (Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale TR-12) recognizes the transfer of a motor vehicle between one (1) party to another. The entire details of the purchase and sale should be documented and do not make any outside verbal agreements. At the Seller’s decision, they may give notice to the DMV by filling-in the Notification of Sale (Form TR-216) and sending to the following address along with the $10…

The Kansas firearm bill of sale is a legal document that makes an accounting the transfer of a gun’s ownership through a private party sale. According to the Kansas Bill of Rights Section 4 every resident has the right to obtain and purchase a firearm without the need to register with any government authority. When filling in the document, both parties should take each other’s identification to ensure that both parties are who they claim to be. After signatures are made, both buyer…

Vehicle Registration Forms

Find Division of Motor Vehicle Offices
Bill of Sale and Affidavit | PDF | Word
Proof of Car Insurance
Title – The previous owner must handwrite the new owner’s information and sign.
Title/Registration Application (TR-212A)
*If any liens – Lien Release (TR-150)
*If Out-of-State – VIN Verification Certificate (Form TR-65) which can be obtained by visiting a Station in Your County. The cost is $20.

Boat Registration Forms

Application for New Owner – Must be given in person at the State Park or local office (Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism) or may be sent to the following address with the fee of $32.50:

KDWPT Operations Office
512 SE 25th Ave.
Pratt, KS 6712

Firearm Registration Forms

There is no form required to register a gun when purchasing through a private party. Although, an owner must register the firearm if they wish to carry a concealed weapon.

Kansas Application for Concealed Weapon