Massachusetts ATV/Snowmobile/Bike Bill of Sale
This Massachusetts bill of sale is for any all-terrain vehicle (ATV), snowmobile, or bike that will be exchanging hands in the State. The form is to be kept by both parties and the buyer will need the form to register with the Energy and Environmental Affairs.
- Once the buyer and seller have input their information and signed the form it becomes legally binding.
How to Register
Take the following forms to an Energy and Environmental Affairs Registration Office:
- Pay sales tax Online. You will be issued the ST-6 or ST-6E upon successful payment.
- Copy of Hull Identification Number
- Blank Check for fees
- Registration Application
- Bill of Sale – ATV/Snowmobile
- Optional – Inspection Request Form – If boat inspection required.
How to Write
Fill-in the corresponding blank fields to the matching description:
- Choose Type of Sale: Snowmobile, ATV, Dirt Bike, Other
- Purchase Price
- Seller’s Name
- Seller’s Address
- Buyer’s Name
- Buyer’s Address
- Trailer Included?
- Engine Serial Number
- Seller’s Signature
Signature on behalf of the buyer is not required in the State.