Maryland Bill of Sale Forms

Maryland Bill of Sale documents are issued by the Motor Vehicle Administration for the sale of a vehicle, vessel (incl. motor), or firearm. The forms are to be filled in either on your computer in Adobe PDF, or written after printing.

The Maryland vessel bill of sale is provided by the Natural Resources Licensing and Registration office in order to provide a buyer and seller an agreement for a sale. The new owner will need the form in order to properly register the boat with a Local Service Center. Other Registration Documents: Registration/Title Application (B-240) Hull Identification Number (B-119) How to Write In order to fill-in the vessel bill of sale the following fields must be completed as stated below: Vessel Information Hull…

The DMV bill of sale is required for any vehicle transaction being conducted in the State of Maryland. Both parties should keep a copy of the document for their personal records and the new owner will have to use the form to register. Forms Needed to Register Application Certificate of Title (VR-005) Odometer Disclosure Form (VR-197) Proof of Car Insurance Blank Check for Fee How to Write In order to fill-in the DMV bill of sale (Form VR-181) the following must…

The Maryland firearm bill of sale form in accordance with the New Gun Laws (October 1, 2013) require that all potential buyers be registered with the State Police and and have been approved through MyLicense. The bill of sale itself confirms the written details of a transaction that took place at a specified date as well as the purchasing information (price, gun details, etc.). If a potential buyer is not registered, they may do so by Submitting Their Fingerprints while Registering Through the State Police….

Vehicle Registration Forms

Register at an MVA location:

Vehicle Inspection Certificate must be obtained at an Auto Inspection Station
Bill of Sale (VR-181) – Must be notarized
Application for Title (VR-005)
Proof of Insurance
Odometer Disclosure (VR-197)
Blank check for registration fees

Boat/Vessel Registration Forms

Register at a DNR Service Center:

Registration/Title Application (B-240)
Bill of Sale (B-118)
Certificate of Origin

Firearm/Gun Registration Forms

The Handgun qualification license is required to own a firearm in Maryland. Apply by submitting the following:

Getting fingerprinted – See Locations
Apply Online (MyLicense)

See Gun Laws – Updated October 1, 2013