Teton County, Wyoming Bill of Sale
The Teton County bill of sale form is designated for residents to transfer an automobile, motorcycle, mobile home, trailer, or any other type of vehicle via a private sale. The full details of the parties should be listed in addition to the sales price. In Teton County, for a bill of sale to be accepted it must be signed in the presence of a notary public.
- The parties must fill-in the attached Odometer Disclosure Statement if the vehicle is nine (9) years of age or younger.
The document is to be used by the new owner when registering with the Teton County Clerk’s Office.
How to Write
The following information should be entered into the bill of sale for it to be considered by the Clerk’s Office:
- Dollar Amount of Sales Price
- Buyer’s Name
- Seller’s Name
- Type of Vehicle – Automobile, Motor Home, Motorcycle, Trailer, or Other
- Serial Number/Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Seller’s Signature – Must be completed in the presence of a notary public